Register for Vieux Montréal in 2023!
September 29 – October 5, 2023
- $4995 + GST
– Includes 6 nights accommodation at the luxurious Hotel Bonaparte, all breakfasts, all dinners. Lunches on your own (to give you greater flexibility to schedule your daily photography).
– Not included: travel to Montréal, lunches and alcoholic beverages.
- $2495 + GST for people with own accommodation. Includes all dinners and use of the hotel’s meeting room.
This workshop is full for 2023.
Please use the link below to add your name to the waitlist.
We have chosen the ‘Old City’ of Montreal as our workshop location because it lends itself to the goals of the workshop: expression, creative process, and artistic growth. More specifically, we feel that limitations of space encourage creativity, and that is why we have limited this workshop to the actual confines of the ‘Old City’; entirely within walking distance of our hotel. Situated along the waterfront of the St. Lawrence River, it is vibrant, energetic, and culturally famous for its food and art. Dynamic and colourful, it is a photographer’s paradise.
Elegant, historical, and ideally placed in the heart of Vieux Montréal, the Hotel Bonaparte will be our home base for this workshop. The rooms are quaint and cozy with tall ceilings and lofty French dormer windows overlooking church gardens and spires and old cobblestone streets. The Waterloo Room will be our luxurious classroom.
Learn more about this location.
- If you register for a workshop and are no longer able to attend:
– a full refund (less transaction fee) is available if there are more than 30 days until your workshop begins.
– If there are fewer than 30 but more than 14 days until your course begins, AND your spot can be filled from a waitlist, you’ll receive a full refund (less transaction fee).
– You may sell your spot to someone else.
– Refunds are not available with less than 14 days prior to the workshop date.
- Cancellation insurance is encouraged.
Keep in touch
Click below to receive notifications about future workshops.
Questions about the workshop are always welcomed.
Click here to send an email to Dennis with your enquiry.